Quick and easy CRUSTLESS PIZZA
…is Keto-Friendly. Crustless pizza is easy to make and cuts out a few additional carbs & you can add your preferred veggies.
Crustless pizza ingredients and tools:
- One and a half cups of mozzarella shredded cheese.
- Half cup of pizza sauce (pasta or tomato).
- Approximately 1/3 of a cup more or less of each of your chopped toppings: Use up to 3 toppings the first time so you can get an idea of how they cook. Toppings can include pepperoni, olives, mushrooms, sausage, spinach, etc.
- No-stick pan or cover baking pan with parchment paper. Size should be comparable to a large dinner plate.
- Heat the oven to 450 and make sure it reaches 450 before placing the pizza inside.
- Spread the shredded cheese over the bottom of the pan.
- Use a spoon to spread the sauce lightly and thinly over the layer of cheese.
- Optional – sprinkle some cayenne pepper or garlic powder over the sauce.
- Add your meat.
- Add your veggies.
- Optional – Sprinkle a tablespoon of more cheese.
- Cook it by placing the pan in the oven for 12 to 20 minutes and be sure to monitor as not all stoves work the same. Select the tray inside the oven that puts the bottom of the pan closest to the heat. The edges should brown and as the cheese melts the toppings will cook and merge. Once cooked the ingredients should not be completely liquid. The cheese on the bottom will firm into a crust-like surface. If it is very liquid you may want to cook longer or use less cheese or sauce next time. Allow the pizza to cool down to room temperature before using a pizza slicer to separate it into slices.
This is just another great twist on traditional fast food where you get a great tasting meal with fewer carbs and calories.
**Very Keto or Vegan Friendly based on your toppings